Satis Education – consultancy, recruitment and support services provided by people who care about education.
As sector specialists we provide education consultancy services to a wide range of organisations looking to develop and grow. These include:
- Establishment of multi academy trusts
- Guidance through the academy conversion process
- Development and review of governance structures
- Set up of Free Schools
- Multi academy trust growth audits
Satis Education has a strong and successful track record in delivering a quality service in leadership resourcing, with a bespoke end-to-end service:
- We undertake the a review of the current job description and person specification
- Design of a promotional strategy, that will connect with the highest quality of candidates
- Manage the recruitment campaign, including all candidate communications
- A headhunting campaign targeting potential candidates from our extensive range of contacts
- Manage and design the interview process with education personnel attending
Education Support Services
Our support is provided by education professionals, whose knowledge and experience is designed to complement and enhance the skills of your in-house team. Thus allowing your organisation’s capacity to grow and improve organically. These include:
- School improvement services for primary, secondary and special schools
- Finance and HR resourcing
- Safeguarding and Health & Safety
- Capital build project management and ongoing maintenance
- Grant funding applications
Working in Partnership
We aim to offer high quality support ensuring maximum value for money for every client. We work in partnership with headteachers, education leaders and governing bodies across schools and academies, multi academy trusts, dioceses and local authorities to provide bespoke packages of support.
As a social enterprise we are committed to our mission of supporting the delivery of a world class education for every child regardless of background or ability. By working together we can support many more children and young people as they progress through their learning journey.